Sunday, April 5, 2009

Susan's Photos

One of my friends I used to work with at Freescale, Susan Downey, has started her own photography business. She's just starting out, and asked if she could do a practice session with us. I said OF COURSE YOU CAN!!! :-) She met us at one of Carter and Courtney's favorite hang-outs, the Hoppin' House, and snapped some photos as the kids played. She did an AWESOME job despite it being a less-than-ideal environment - poor lighting, lots of other kids to try and avoid in the photos, and of course the subject matter who did not cooperate too well - they aren't very good at smiling for the camera!! *sigh* But I really appreciate Susan spending her morning with us, I'm sure it was screaming-kid-overload for her! And I love these two photos of Carter & Courtney! You can check out the rest of the photos here:

Carter

Courtney

Take a look, and let me know if there are any you'd like to get copies of - and let me know which size (8x10, 5x7, 4x6). Since this was a practice session, Susan will print these professionally at great prices - next time I *hire* her to take photos the prices will not be the same! :-)

No comments: