Sunday, March 27, 2011

Week in Review - March 27, 2011

I don't have a whole lot to say about this past week. Let's see... Carter started his first baseball skills class in the neighborhood. I thought Great Grandpa Harmon would like that Carter is playing baseball now!


My sister Laura and I went to see Rick Springfield live at the rodeo. We had never watched a concert in a venue quite like this before (we had to watch calf ropin', barrel racin' and bull ridin' before the show!), but it was really cool. Grandma Doris - my MIL - the world's biggest General Hospital fan - is visiting right now and was rather jealous that I got to go see Dr. Noah Drake and she had to stay at home. If only I had known she'd be here back when we bought the tickets!


Carter also had his first soccer game with his new team, North Mexico. Colors are green and red. Go Carter!


And that's all I took photos of (and none very good!) because I was up to my eyeballs this week with this...!


We are about a week away from getting our house in the market. Next Saturday is the garage sale when hopefully a bunch of this will be sold, and what isn't will end up at Goodwill. Believe it or not, this horrible garage is actually in a state of organized chaos... there is a method to my madness... :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: