Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Day at the Park

We are trying to get in the habit of afternoon walks, followed by fun playtime at the park. The park is really close to our house - one of my absolute favorite things about where we live! It's nice, too - lots of trees shading it, which during our HOT summers is wonderful! Today was Courtney's first time really walking around the park and exploring. It was also her first time going down the slide "by herself" - she sat on the slide but I held onto her hands - she LOVED it, just laughed and laughed! She also went down a couple times sitting on Big Brother's lap, which Carter got quite a kick out of. Unfortunately by the time she started sliding, the batteries in my camera had already died - but here are some other photos I took today. Enjoy!
Swinging...He's riding a horsey to town, to town... (I could not get him to stop making funny faces!)What are these?Mmm... rocks! Yummy!Our little monkey boy.Hanging out.

No comments: