Thursday, January 22, 2009

Welcome!!

As much as I love our Babysite, I've decided to try blogging about the happenings of the Hickson Household here instead. I'm hoping to do regular posts about our daily activities, rather than huge multi-month updates like I would do on the Babysite. I still have some maintenance to do to this site, including the addition of the blog title (help, Jon!?). Tonight I'm going to post a few things to get us caught up for January, and then hopefully I'll start blogging as things happen. We'll see how it goes...! By the way - I plan to make the image sizes small to post here. If there are any photos you'd love to have in full resolution, just let me know. Thanks for visiting us!

1 comment:

Laura E. said...

I love the new blog!! Yay! I'm excited to see all the pictures!