Friday, July 24, 2009

A Day at the Park

When we stepped outside of the house this morning we didn't instantly melt or suffocate from the heat, so we decided to walk over to our neighborhood park. I managed to snap a whole bunch of photos, but I've narrowed it down to this bunch being my favorite. Oh and by the way, Courtney said her first color today - PURPLE! That's my girl. She is wearing a purple dress that Aunt Lori sent to her a while back, and was very excited about it when I put it on her. And yes, Carter is in bad need of a haircut! But I'm holding out until late next week, just before school starts again and as close as possible to cousin Gina's wedding - haircuts aren't much fun for Carter or me! But anyway, on to the photos...

Going up the slideBig brother pushing Courtney in the swingFun in the tunnelsI love this one, even though he looks mad...Riding the whatchamacallitsMy handsome boy!

No comments: